Sunday, March 6, 2011

update on the mini-me's

     The internet cafe in Bingham where I stopped to post here on Monday turns out to be a consignment shop too.  The owner is a nice lady who took a few of my cat toys to place in a basket on her counter (prime real estate!) and offer for sale at a fee of 50%.  I made some easily removable ribbon tags and they were ready for business.




     Yesterday I spoke with the director of Siamese Rescue, for whom as I mentioned before I will be donating some of my mini-mese cat toys.  Everything is coming together beautifully for what I look forward to as a mutually beneficial partnership, except that she expressed concern because some of the yarns I've been using contain wool.  Sadly there are cats who suffer from a condition called pica, meaning they eat inappropriate objects.  These cats are especially attracted to wool.  Therefore I will be moving toward other fibers for the toys, but I am hoping the ones I've made will not have to go to waste!



These babies would love
to sit in your windowsill...


...and they can even go
where some naughty cats wish they could go:
on the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment