Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Happy New Year, everyone!


It's been a busy few months for me wrapping up 2011. Since I've been back in Tempe, I've been working two jobs while attempting to keep some time available for my knitting sales. I work at Tempe Yarn & Fiber, which is great because I get to surround myself with other knitters just as obsessed as I am. It's also great because I will be able to learn lots of new skills - I'm particularly excited to take some weaving and spinning classes hopefully starting this month. To help support my yarn habit, I also work at a brand new restaurant/bar called O.H.S.O. in Arcadia, one of my favorite neighborhoods in Phoenix.


It's nice to keep busy, but I need to make sure to keep my priorities straight - so here are my New Year's Resolutions:


1.  Finish Every Project I Start!


2.  Get More Involved On Ravelry!
        ->Find me here as MeghanCecilia


3.  Burn Through My Yarn Stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment