Friday, July 29, 2011

Fat...Fluffy...Fabulous

Since my last update about the fox stole, I have made several changes.  I figured since I was redoing the tail, I might as well try something different with the feet too, which were looking a bit unnatural to me.
It was getting much closer but
the tail and feet
were still a little too stubby...

Longer feet and tail but
somehow the tail looks WORSE...
After the second redo, I was happy with the feet and pelvis, but the tail was still not right.  I decided to try something different this time, and I'm really glad it worked.  Rather than take out the entire thing, I detached the tail from the body, fixed it (by decreasing at a less rapid rate so that it looks more elongated) and "surgically" reattached it to the body!


Fat...Fluffy...Fabulous
Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment