Friday, February 25, 2011

'the weatheh Up Nahth...'

It's snowing again really hard.  This week was mostly sunny, in fact the month of February was pretty sunny all around.  One week ago today the temperature on my shaded thermometer said 54.  When I saw it I couldn't believe it, so I had to go for a walk up the hill overlooking the lake and then down the road to the mailbox.  Being in the sun I was delighted with how warm it felt.  It's important to remember that just a few months ago I truly believed 60 degrees was 'breezing,' haha.  I could have sworn it was 60 degrees last Friday, and by that I mean it was WARM!  But, ho hum. I checked out March and average highs are 45 all month.


In other news, I will be broadcasting from a new location next week so stay tuned to see where I will be (and what I'll be working on), cause it is sure to be super exciting!  I think it might be a good time to show you first how it looks here in Raymond, on the cape of the frozen Sebago Lake...


chickadees say, 'time to restock!'

No comments:

Post a Comment