Friday, October 21, 2011

Back to the 21st Century

I am pleased to report that my computer (whose hard drive crashed in like May) is back up and running, and it only cost me $75!  That is the cost of a new replacement hard drive with 500GB of memory.


If you are like me and many I know, you love your Mac. Let me give you another reason to love it, if you don't already know.  You can replace your own hard drive in about 5 minutes with two screwdrivers and a YouTube video, okay?  Do not shell out $85 in labor to hire a "professional"!


"But Meghan," I hear you say, "I didn't plan ahead for this. I threw away my original 2007 Mac OS disk and Application suite disk!" (Okay, maybe you weren't stupid enough to do this, but I was.)  Well, not to worry because you can just go to the Apple store and they will give you the BRAND NEW versions of everything, and it will be free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment