Monday, May 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am so happy to finally be back in Maine! Even though it was fun to catch up with family and friends and get some long-awaited sunshine, I definitely confirmed that making the big move to New England was the right decision for me.

To make my trip
e v e n   l  o  n   g    e    r
it took me three days of travel just to get home!

Between flying standby, and nationwide crazy weather, I spent Wednesday night in Chicago, Thursday night in Philadelphia, and Friday afternoon I miraculously made it onto an overbooked flight into Bangor, Maine.

From the sky I could see there was already green grass on the ground and buds on the trees. Only my beloved Mount Katahdin was still covered in snow. I am sad to have missed out on a lot of the transition into spring. Where have I been for the past month?


No comments:

Post a Comment